Health and Working Environment Coordinator ( temporary position )
In connection with maternity leave we seek health and working environment coordinator.
Main Tasks / Responsibilities :
- Coordination , implementation and monitoring of the working environment surveys including occupational hygiene measurements.
- Evaluation and Authorisation of Chemicals .
- Preparation and monitoring of work plans.
- Evaluation and selection of different types of Personal Protective Equipment .
- Preparation and updating of relevant procedures.
- Contact point / advisor for all our facilities for health and working
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience
- Preferably higher education in Safety Sciences
- Good ability to work independently and structured
- Must also be able to cooperate and / or coordinate
- Good communication skills in Norwegian and English both written and spoken
Contact: Kjetil A. Tangen , HSEQ Director
COSL Drilling Europe ASP.O.Box 34, NO- 4064 StavangerTel : +47 51 95 09 00Fax: +47 51 95 09 firstname.lastname@example.org , www.cosl.no
To read more about this and other positions, please visit the COSL website.