Stokke® develops products that are all designed in the best interest of the child. Our unique and innovative solutions are sold worldwide and amounted to over 1 NOK billion in turnover in 2012, export representing 96% of our total sales. Stokke® is focused on long-term growth and building its brand. Based in Ålesund and Oslo, Norway with offices in Europe, US and Asia, we can also offer a truly international work environment.
For immediate requirement;
Responsible for monitoring international production supplier network.
Secure and optimize the product portfolio quality, purchase price, and production capacity through close cooperation with our suppliers. Working in projects with focus on product changes/news and optimizing production and assembling processes.
- Monitoring and development of a global network of suppliers
- Managing own product portfolio of strollers and other products made of plastic/metal/textile
- Initiate and execution of production improvement project in collaboration with suppliers
- Implementation of product changes in the value chain
- Price negotiations in cooperation with the Purchasing department
- Networking and relationship building both internally and externally
- Technical background at Engineer or M.Sc. level (Bachelor or Master) specialized in one or more of the following areas: manufacturing, process development, project management and quality assurance.
- Experience from production with material such as plastic, metal and textile. Qualifications / experience in management / optimization of assembly lines are preferred.
- You enjoy working in a fast paced and operational environment.
- You take initiative and are visible in the organization.
- You have a structured and systematic way of working and can work independently to achieve results.
STOKKE can offer a challenging and very interesting position with great development opportunities in an international company experiencing strong growth. You will be working out of our new and modern premises in the town centre of Ålesund. Some travelling must be anticipated.
Any questions about the position or would like further information please feel free to contact our adviser Yapril AS, Trond Aasestrand phone no +47 922 47 822 or Operations Director Jon André Teigen phone no +47 916 48 372
All inquiries and applications are treated confidentially.
Send you application to: firstname.lastname@example.org and please mark with ”Operations Manager – STOKKE” by Thursday 19th December 201
To read more, please visit Stokke.com.