Roxar Flow Measurement AS
Roxar is part of Emerson Process Management, adding subsea reservoir management and production optimisation for global upstream to E&P customers.
Roxar is a world leading technology supplier to the oil & gas industry. The use of Roxar technology enables our customers to increase oil and gas recovery, accelerate production and reduce capital and operating cost.
Contract Engineer - Corrosion and Erosion monitoring
We now have available a position in Trondheim for a Contract Engineer performing data analysis and reporting services related to contractual based deliveries.
The Contract Engineer is responsible for the handling and implementation of contractual deliveries such as data analysis services and report writing, as well as general business development in this area.
Duties and tasks in this regards include, but are not limited to the following:
- Develop strong client connections and interaction through all business
- Analyse data and write reports related from our corrosion/erosion instrumentation
- Seek and optimise solutions for internal and external customers.
- Identify new business opportunities in conjunction with service activities and relay relevant information to sales functions, and work closely with the Global Service team.
- Keep up to date on technology trends and development with special attention to client preferences.
- Relay information to other functions as relevant.
- Maintain strong control of daily support activities and execution
- Be a technical resource within the corrosion and erosion domain internally in Roxar.
- Be responsible for delivering according to contracts currently held on the before mentioned services towards major clients on the Norwegian continental shelf. This includes Corrosion / Erosion System Maintenance and reporting.
- Customer contact & meeting occasionally on site/customer office.
- Interpretation and reporting of data related to corrosion monitoring.
- Follow-up service assignments related to corrosion monitoring.
- Assist the service engineers that are on or off site if needed with technical clarifications.
- Assist in development of internal and external training material, and when qualified, participate in training sessions.
- Develop plans for solving customer specific needs in the area of data acquisition and data distribution.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering/ Science preferably related to Material Science.
- 2-3 years experience from corrosion/erosion surveillance or similar, or relevant background from instrumentation.
- Well organized and structured working methods.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize correctly under pressure.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships.
- Commercial awareness.
- Excellent command of the English language written and spoken.
Newly graduates with relevant background will also be considered.
Roxar is renowned for its great working environment. We are large enough to provide you with broad professional support, yet small enough for your performance to make a difference.
Roxar has a challenging environment where people can learn, experiment and grow.
It’s all about opportunities!
To read more and find out how to apply, please visit the Roxar Flow Measurement AS website.