Software developer simulation tooling and visualization - Research Engineer - GexCon AS
We are looking for a committed professional to strengthen our development team for the FLACS simulator tools. You will work on software that enables our customers to produce, manage, analyse and visualize big safety-related simulation data sets.
If your personality and skills match the below profile then we would like to hear from you. Together we can make a difference in industrial safety and risk management!
Please submit your cover letter, CV, grades from university education and at least two references. Applications will be processed continuously until the position is filled. Women are particularly encouraged to apply.
||Manager GexCon R&D
||(+47) 488 67 968
| Job description
- You develop pre- and post-processors for the computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software FLACS. This may also include setting up or implementing databases, web-interfaces, applications for mobile devices, etc.
- You work in our team using Agile methodologies.
- Besides producing clean and well-tested code, you contribute to documentation, support and training.
- College / University, Master's degree
- Fantoftvegen 38,
- You are experienced in developing on both Linux andWindows and possess excellent programming skills in C++and Python.
- You are able to create GUIs transforming complex data interactions to an inspiring user experience.
- Your familiarity with the Qt API is considered an advantage, as is knowledge of 3D visualization, cloud computing andmobile applications.
- You possess excellent problem solving capabilities and well-developed communication skills.
- You are passionate about software development and stimulate others as well as you grow with challenges yourself.
- You have excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written.
- Challenging opportunities in an international R&D team
- Excellent conditions for all employees, including attractive salary, pension scheme and welfare programmes
- Travel: Some travelling must be expected
- Full time
To find out more on how to apply, please visit CMR GEXCON's website here.