Risk Management Consultants / Senior CFD Engineers - GexCon AS
GexCon AS is the developer of the world renowned FLACS CFD Explosion and Dispersion modelling software.
GexCon’s ambition is to maintain and develop our position as the world leader within complex CFD studies.
To fulfill this ambition, GexCon’s strategy is to:
- Develop good relations with established and new clients
- Manage our assignments professionally to secure our clients’ expectations and profitability
- Develop a flexible, lean and competent organisation
- Be a first choice for ambitious and result orientated engineers
We are looking for competent and ambitious engineers who wish to play a role in this challenge.
The GexCon Consultancy Department in Norway is a vital part of the growing global business of GexCon. The Consultancy Department has growing business opportunities and intends to expand our team from 18 to 25 employees in 2013.
Working in GexCon will give you the opportunity to challenge yourself in prestigious projects and working together with skilled consultants and the large group of researchers responsible for maintaining and developing FLACS. In addition you will work with our Laboratory department with their in-depth experimental knowhow, and projects involving real life experiments at our fully owned large scale test-site outside Bergen.
GexCon currently employs more than 100 people worldwide, and approximately 50 of us are situated in Bergen, Norway. GexCon is headquartered in Bergen, Norway, GexCon also has offices in Washington DC, Houston (USA), Milan (Italy), Perth (Australia), Aberdeen, Skelmersdale (UK), Jakarta (Indonesia) and will soon open up offices in India, China and Brazil.
|Johan C. Haveland
||+47 930 30 090
| Job description
- Creative use of CFD tools to handle complex CFD studies.
- Project management, QA and team supervising.
- Dispersion, Explosion and Fire Modelling.
- Relevant degrees (MSc/PhD), in e.g. Physics, Mechanical or Chemical Engineer.
- Leadership - able to manage and control complex projects.
- Excellent communication, written and interpersonal skills (English and Norwegian).
- GexCon offers excellent conditions for all employees, including attractive salary, pension scheme and welfare programmes.
- A positive working environment as a part of a successful team providing a healthy work/life balance.
- A chance to ensure an international career within GexCon and our subsidiaries.
- Travel: Some travelling must be expected
- Full time
- Minimum 3-5 years of general knowledge on gas dispersion, explosion and fire experience in CFD-projects, perferably with FLACS.
- General knowledge on gas dispersion, explosion and fire.
- Experienced project manager with documented results from handling teams consisting of 3-5 persons.
- Commercial understanding and network within the risk management industry.
- Fantoftvegen 38,
To find out more and apply, please visit the CMR GEXCON website here.