Senior Subsea Intervention Engineer
Work Tasks and areas of responsibility:
- Follow up sub-suppliers regarding engineering and operations
- Act as Company’s Vessel Representative on-board vessels performing various work. (Trenching, rock installation, dredging, lay support, geotechnical drilling/sampling, etc).
- Take part in operational SJA / HAZIDs / HAZOPs / FMEAs as identified during the engineering stages
- Contribute in technical bid strategies.
- Make sure that efficiency, safety and quality are maintained in deliveries.
- Review method statements and offshore installation procedures.
- Ensure that HSE policy, zero mind-set policy, is implemented in the engineering deliverables.
- Project participation
- Assist department manager to develop, implement and maintain norms, guidelines and procedures.
- Cooperate with- and advise colleagues
Education and Experience:
- Higher Technical University education - BSc/MSc/ Eng or relevant offshore experience
- Relevant experience in one or several of the following areas;
o Rock Installation
- Good English skills
- Capability to write clear and informative reports
- Proactive and able to take initiative
- Capability to develop mentoring qualities
- Capability to communicate formally and informally with personnel from other disciplines.
- Integrity regarding own work tasks and responsibilities
- Capability to focus on customer, safety issues and other key areas
- Good cross cultural understanding
- A good and creative working environment in a technical driven organisation.
- Interesting and challenging work tasks in one of the leading subsea technology companies worldwide.
- Good career development opportunities nationally and internationally
- An expansive company under constant development
- Good personnel and pension insurances and welfare benefits for all employees
- Competitive wage levels
Please respect our request of not being contacted by headhunters and recruitment agencies in relation to this job advertisement.
To read mroe and find out how to apply, please click here.