We are recruiting now for our fourth new construction, COSL Prospector. Delivery of this semi-submersible drilling rig in the autumn of 2014. Applicants must be patient, as we will hire from summer 2013 until autumn 2014. Everyone will get the answer, the last will reply autumn 2014. All previously qualified applicants are encouraged to register their application by clicking on the vacancy and use their previous user name and password.
- Trade certificate in the motorman subject
- Experience in position or:
- Engineer Officer Class 4
- STCW 95 (desirable)
- Experience in position
- Valid basic safety training for offshore (OLF approved)
- A valid health certificate
- Good knowledge of English, written and spoken
- Good knowledge of Scandinavian languages, written and spoken
- Physical fitness to work on the rig.
To read more and find out how to apply, please visit the COSL website here.