COSL Drilling Europe AS, a subsidiary of China Oilfield Services Limited (COSL), is located at Forus, Norway. Our vision is to be the preferred supplier of drilling and accomodation services. Our drilling units are designed and constructed for harsh environment operations and complies with Rules & Regulations for operations in Norwegian waters.
Semi submersible drilling units; CDE's first semi-submersible drilling unit COSLPioneer started its contract with Statoil in August 2011. The contract duration is up to 5 years of drilling and completion work on the Norwegian Continental Shelf. In addition, drilling unit number two, COSLInnovator, arrived in Norway in March 2012 and commenced operations in November 2012. The 3rd drilling unit, COSLPromoter, will start operations on NCS in December 2012. Both these rigs have firm contracts with Statoil for drilling- and completion work on the Troll field. The fixed contract period for each of these rigs are 8 years plus 8 x 1 year options. In addition CDE owns two accomodation units, COSLRigmar and COSLRival, both operating on long term contracts with ConocoPhillips, COSLRigmar in Norway and COSLRival in UK. In 2012 CDE will operate 5 units, 2 accomodation units and 3 semi - submersible drilling units in the North Sea area. Drilling unit number 4, COSLProspector, will be delivered from yard in autumn 2014. COSLProspector which is a GG5000 design will be constructed at the same shipyard as where her 3 sister rigs have been constructed . The rig is similar to COSLPioneer/COSLInnovator and COSLPromoter, but is in addition equipped and designed for operations in cold climate and can operate in water depths down to 1500 meters.
We are now increasing bemaningen in connection with our fourth new construction, COSL Prospector . Delivery of this semi-submersible drilling rig in the autumn of 2014. Applicants must be patient , as we will hire from summer 2013 until autumn 2014 . Everyone will get the answer , the last will reply autumn 2014 . All previously qualified applicants are encouraged to register their application by clicking on the vacancy and use their previous user name and password.
Responsible for the maintenance and operation of mechanical and hydraulic drilling equipment, power packs and related mechanical and hydraulic / pneumatic equipment .
- Trade certificate in Mechanical Engineering , preferably an industrial and / or specialist certificate hydraulic
- Completed courses in recognized course provider in the following courses: Course / Certificate in hose crimping
- Hydraulic and pneumatic courses according to CETOPPassed NAND approved basic safety training
- Valid NAND health certificate
- Good knowledge of English , written and spoken
- Good knowledge of Norwegian , written and oral
- Physical fitness to work on the rig
- Experience in Hydraulika / mechanic position in offshore activities
- Familial the operation , maintenance and troubleshooting of PLC servo controlled equipment, and knowledge of screening standards and oljeanalayser.
- Experience with maintenance of drilling related equipment, and electro - hydraulic offshore cranes and marine systems and equipment
To read more and find out how to apply, please visit Cosl here.