Stokke has evolved from being a strong Norwegian brand to become an international brand that is known for quality and innovation. We are building a strong digital presence with ecommerce as an important part of our growth strategy. As part of the digital growth we are seeking a Web Analyst to be our advisor on digital platforms.
As Web Analyst you will be an advisor for further development of Stokke's digital presence, with the goal of continuously improving the user experience. You will be responsible for establishing and implementing KPIs for Stokke sites globally. In addition you will be responsible for establishing routines and procedures for measuring campaigns, monitoring traffic and our brand on all digital platforms. You will also establish systems and procedures for content testing. The position reports to the Global Ecommerce Director.
We are looking for someone who has a few years of work experience and a passion for digital channels. You have in-depth knowledge of Google analytics and/or other web analytics tools. As a person you are analytical, curious and sociable. You challenge constructively and provide advice to optimize our presence and user experience. You have excellent communications skills to present your analysis.
Why join Stokke?
- Be a part of a company that create smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke® offers the right person great career opportunities within the organization
- Work with passionate, smart and focused colleagues across the world
- Stokke® is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team!
We offer an international role with a focus on social media for a strong brand. This is a position where you have the opportunity to create visible changes and results. We appreciate creative, independent colleagues who are motivated to set and achieve challenging goals. The position will require some travel.
The position will be based in Oslo.
For further information please contact Mercuri Urval, Ole Petter Bratteberg, tel. +47 975 59 036, or Ane Nysveen Hellum, tel. +47 975 59 095.
Please show interest for the position by submitting your CV and application at www.mercuriurval.no as soon as possible, and no later than December 8th 2013. All applications will be treated confidentially, also towards our client if requested.