Stokke has evolved from being a strong Norwegian brand to become an international brand that is known for quality and innovation. We are building a strong digital presence with ecommerce as an important part of our growth strategy.
To further strengthen our Digital Team, we are looking for someone who will be responsible for establishing, managing and optimizing the Stokke brand on digital and social platforms. You see the potential, opportunities and synergies between websites and social media. You like to be in the forefront of the digital development and be a driving force for implementing projects and establish strategies. Additionally you are responsible for creating processes and implementing workflows for stokke.com and social media. The position reports to the Global Ecommerce Director.
We are looking for someone with years of experience in digital marketing and someone who is an expert in social media. You are passionate about the digital landscape and you keep yourself up to date on trends. Experience in international work is preferred. Commercial thinking and understanding will be of considerable importance. You are familiar with tools such as Radian6 , HootSuite , Comscore and / or Brand Watch.
Why join Stokke?
- Be a part of a company that create smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke® offers the right person great career opportunities within the organization
- Work with passionate, smart and focused colleagues across the world
- Stokke® is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team!
We offer an international role with a focus on social media for a strong brand. This is a position where you have the opportunity to create visible changes and results. We appreciate creative, independent colleagues who are motivated to set and achieve challenging goals. The position will require some travel.
The position will be based in Oslo.
For further information please contact Mercuri Urval, Ole Petter Bratteberg, tel. +47 975 59 036, or Ane Nysveen Hellum, tel. +47 975 59 095.
Please show interest for the position by submitting your CV and application at www.mercuriurval.no as soon as possible, and no later than December 8th 2013. All applications will be treated confidentially, also towards our client if requested.