As Regional Marketing Manager Emerging Markets, you make marketing plans and - budgets for the region, based on the Global Marketing Calendar. You enhance, support and facilitate regional marketing activities.
- Marketing planning and budgeting
- Collects market insights and analyses sales results as argumentation for decision making
- Takes initiatives to increase effectiveness of marketing investments
- Initiates and supports in implementation of key account specific activities, in close cooperation with Sales
- Coordinates PR, advertising and social media activities
- Answers to marketing support needs in a few countries in Emerging Markets
- Higher commercial education, ‘Marketing specialist’
- Fluent in English and good knowledge of the Russian language
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing management for a strong, premium consumer brand in international context
- Open minded and flexible person, willing to travel on a regular basis
- Candidates must be ready to implement the visions, philosophies and strategies of the company
- Hard working and dedicated
- Strong communication skills
- Good analytic skills
- A family situation which allows long days and flexibility when needed
- Ready to accept a dynamic and fast changing structure based on the team performance and company needs
Why join Stokke?
- Be a part of a company that create smart and sustainable premium products, that through bonding between child and parent stimulate the child’s development
- Stokke® offers the right person great career opportunities within the organization
- Work with passionate, smart and focused colleagues across the world
- Stokke® is an advocate for ethical trade practices and ensures that our business connections take part in a joint responsibility
- If you want to commit to create high quality products, designed for children and generations to come, we want you to be a part of our team!
The position will be based in Sindelfingen, Germany.
For more information about the position, please contact Ester Huigen (Marketing Director EMEA) per e-mail: email@example.com.
Please send your application and resume to Career-Germany@stokke.com.
You can also learn more about Stokke® at our website www.stokke.com.