As of 12 September 2013, DNV and GL have merged to form DNV GL
Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organizations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification and technical assurance along with software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas and energy industries. We also provide certification services to customers across a wide range of industries. With our origins stretching back to 1864, our reach today is global. Operating in more than 100 countries, our 16,000 professionals are dedicated to helping our customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
The Global Shared Services (GSS) for DNV GL consists of highly competent and serviceminded personnel who has the aim to serve the line organisation globally. GSS consists of HR, Finance and IT providing a wide range of effective transactional tasks for the different business areas. The International Assignment group is part of the Compensation section in GSS Nordic HR
|Local Unit & Position Description
The aim of the International Assignment (IA) group is to secure the most effective administration of global mobility issues, and to ensure a smooth and efficient relocation process in and out of Norway. A significant share of new employees in Norway is being recruited internationally, and the flow of employees relocating to and from Norway on short- and long-term international assignments is at a high level.
We are now seeking a Group Manager for our IA team. We are looking for someone who will enjoy the combination of setting up a team working globally, practical IA work and management responsibilities.
- Provide the team with a clear sense of direction, inspire and co-ordinate and keep the group focused on objectives
- Make sure we have the right competence, capacity and organisation of the IA resources in Norway
- Financial management and IA cost control
- Responsible for all parts of the International Assignment process in Norway, including long term, short term, training, trainees and international local employees
- Inform, assist and advice employees and line mangers with international assignments to and from Norway
- IA contract management
- Administration of and advise on questions related to tax, social security and relocation
- Facilitate the immigration / work permit process
- Assist international local employees with relocation to Norway
- Manage yearly tax return process and bimonthly tax reporting in Norway
- Minimum Bachelor degree, preferably Master degree in business administration
- 3-5 years experiences, preferably with management, international employee mobility and tax when companies operate in a multinational environment
- Knowledge of Norwegian Tax regulations
- Knowledge of Social security in Norway and agreements between Norway and other countries.
- Make an impact; convince and persuade others; promote plans and ideas successfully
- Adhere to company rules and procedures; execute plans with commitment and determination; achieve high quality results
- Use a methodical and systematic approach; plan ahead, define clear priorities and allocate resources effectively
- Quickly understand and analyze complex issues and problems; come up with sound and rational judgments
- Communicate in a clear, precise and structured way; speak with authority and conviction; present effectively
- Good intercultural communication skills
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
At DNV, we offer opportunities beyond business. In addition to competitive conditions, the right candidates will enjoy the possibility to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future. Our working culture is based on respect for one another and an appreciation of the need for work-life balance. Local conditions.
To apply to this or other positions at DNV Software, please visit their website.