|Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is the leading technical advisor to the global oil and gas industry. We provide consistent, integrated services within technical and marine assurance and advisory, risk management and offshore classification, to enable safe, reliable and enhanced performance in projects and operations. Together with our partners, we drive the industry forward by developing best practices and standards. Our people combine industry expertise, multi-disciplinary skills and innovation to solve complex challenges for our customers.
|Local Unit & Position Description
DNV GL is the leading technical advisor to the global oil and gas industry. We provide consistent, integrated services within technical and marine assurance and advisory, risk management and offshore classification, to enable safe, reliable and enhanced performance in projects and operations.
Together with our partners, we drive the industry forward by developing best practices and standards. Our people combine industry expertise, multi-disciplinary skills and innovation to solve complex challenges for our customers.
The HR Manager reports to the Regional Manager. He/she is supported by the HR Director in the business area, the HR Manager in the Division and the HSE Manager in the Region, in addition to the Global Shared Services.
The HR Manager is responsible for development and implementation of strategic and operational HR and organisational development plans of the Region. Further, you will plan, coordinate, support, follow-up and improve the HR activities of the Region in accordance with the framework in the DNV GL strategy, budget, the DNV GL Management system and other instructions given by the Regional Manager and Divisional HR Manager.
- Drive and support HR topics as member of the regional management team and seek good HR solutions to business needs
- Ensure the delivery of effective and efficient HR services to business areas/teams in accordance to the framework:
- Recruitment, induction & retention
- Development & Competence, including succession management process and career system
- Performance Management
- Compensation & Benefits, including salary and appointment process and policy
- People Engagement process
- Leadership development and performance assessment process, including leadership expectations
- International Assignments (IA) and other types of employment contracts
- Coaching managers in the delivery of effective and efficient HR services
- Engage with workers councils/employee representative bodies to facilitate change locally
- Follow up and control of local (and regional) HR practices
- The HR Manager shall co-ordinate, secure, monitor and review the deliverables from Global Shared Services according to the needs of HR for the region
- Maintenance and analysis of HR facts and figures
- Implementation of corporate initiatives and HR change processes
- Lead a small team of HR professionals
- The HR Manager must be willing to gain insight and broad understanding of the Region’s business, organisation and processes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High work capasity and willing to travel
- Self motivated and self driven
- Strong command of the English language
- Leadership and people management experience
- Bachelor or Master`s degree in relevant discipline
- HR professional, i.e., minimum 5 years of relevant and varied HR experience, including strategy, operations and organizational development
- Analytical and curious, understanding organizational and process analysis
- Experience in change management
- Strong in building relationships and collaborating across the business
- Cultural awareness and experience in working with people from different cultures/geographies
- Broad exposure to HR processes both on a strategic and operational level
- Possibility to influence HR strategy, direction and implementation to further growing the business area
- Work in close cooperation with dedicated and highly professional colleagues in an international environment
- Flexible work environment, attractive pension- and insurance schemes, sport and leisure activities
To read more and find out how to apply, please visit DNV's website.