As an Automation Engineer in Imenco you will find challenges and be involved in helicopter refueling projects from feed study to completed commissioning.
In Imenco you will find a company that challenges and excites you to new extremes.
Design and develop electrical, instrument and automation system of helicopter refueling systems. Provide technical guidance and expertise to ensure that internal and external customers receive delivery on time with conforming, quality and safe products that meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Design systems in accordance with the engineering procedures, customer requirements and applicable codes
- Follow-up of manufacturing and QC activities
- Take responsibility for the business issues regarding each single project
- Participate as technical expertise in ongoing helicopter refueling projects
- Attend technical meetings whenever required all over the world
- Multi discipline involvement.
- Engineering bachelor degree or equivalent in automation, electrical or instrument disiplin
- Ability to work in team and to take initiatives independently
- Stress resilient and able to multitask
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Good communication skills in English
- IT literate, experience of CAD system
Location / Reports To:
Grinde / Leader Projects
- Competitive salary, with the opportunity to build your career through working in projects
- On site workshop, where design becomes a final product right next door
- Dynamic department attitude where team spirit is key
To read more about the job and find out how to apply, please visit Imenco.no.