As a Draftsman/CAD Designer in Imenco you will find challenges and be involved in projects at all stages of the life cycle.
This position will work closely with our project engineers. Ensure the overall quality and performance of Engineering technical drawings, modelling and design assistance.
In Imenco you will find a company that challenges and excites you to new extremes.
Develop 3D model of projects, produce fabrication drawings. Develop schematics for process and electrical disciplines. Provide expertise to ensure that internal and external customers receive delivery on time with conforming, quality and safe products that meet or exceed customer requirements.
Assistance regarding drawing packs and design work
- Design/draw systems in accordance with the engineering procedures, customer requirements and applicable codes
- Follow-up of manufacturing and QC activities for projects
- Participate as technical expertise in ongoing projects
- Multi discipline involvement.
- Technical Based Education with focus on technical drawings
- Knowledge of AUTOCAD, Inventor and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work in team and to take initiatives independently
- Stress resilient and able to multitask
- Strong self-motivation and the ability to work independently and/or in teams
- Ability to collaborate and work directly with engineers
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Good communication skills in English
- IT literate, proficient with CAD
Location / Reports To
Grinde / Leader Projects
- Competitive salary, with the opportunity to build your career through working in projects
- On site workshop, where design becomes a final product right next door
- Dynamic department attitude where team spirit is key
To read the full job description and find out how to apply, please visit Imenco.no.