Opera Software has always taken pride in hiring the best candidates from all over the world and in having a top-notch recruitment process. We now seek a person with excellent recruitment experience, great social skills and a passion for working in a fast-paced environment.
As a Recruitment Specialist at Opera, you will be part of a vibrant, international company that is growing rapidly. You will also be able to enrich our dynamic recruitment team, change the lives of many and become a valuable part of the first Opera impressions for many of our employees.
If you are up for the challenge and feel your heart belongs in recruitment, apply with us by November, 22!
- Coordinate and support the recruitment process.
- Participate in and lead phone and face-to-face interviews.
- Serve as the key contact point for applicants, satellite offices and managers.
- Post advertisements on the Opera Software website and other sites.
- Prepare job offers, employment contracts and update the employee database.
- Liaise with other departments and satellite offices on HR recruitment issues.
- Coordinate induction of new employees.
- Prepare for and represent Opera at job fairs.
- Perform general HR administrative duties.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with recruitment, including recruiting experience within the IT industry
- A self-driven, self-motivated and enthusiastic personality
- Excellent communication skills in English
For immediate consideration, please apply online.