Opera Software seeks a Junior Designer to join our Design team. Working within a team of four designers, you will be responsible for creating artwork across the Opera brand, designing all types of marketing materials.
As a key member of the Design team, you will manage your projects from initial design concept and brief through to completion. Beyond this, you will also be involved with the creation of digital, and occasionally print, advertisements, as well as website and social-networking graphics.
Combining creative design concepts with art working and production techniques, you will utilize your skills within an exciting and fast-paced environment at the front line of new sales-event launches.
- Handle general design for Opera's browser products on all platforms and for partners.
- Develop graphics for the social team to be used across Opera's many social platforms.
- Handle print and concept design.
- Create web designs for opera.com and sub-sites.
- Good English communication skills, written and verbal.
- The ability to develop and work within brand guidelines.
- A keen eye for detail and very high standards.
- Independent, with the ability to work well under pressure.
- A positive, eager personality.
- Self motivation with good prioritization and time-management skills.
Ideal job requirements
We expect applicants to have a good grounding in interactive design, graphic design and web/mobile technologies.
For immediate consideration, please apply online.