Statoil is an international energy company with operations in more than 30 countries. Building on 40 years of experience from oil and gas production on the Norwegian continental shelf, we are committed to accommodating the world's energy needs in a responsible manner, applying technology and creating innovative business solutions. We are headquartered in Norway with approx. 21,000 employees worldwide, and are listed on the New York and Oslo stock exchanges.
To ensure an efficient recruitment process, please be informed that you may apply for a maximum of three summer internship adverts. Please state your order of preference regarding discipline and location in each application.
The drilling and well technology network in Statoil has more than 1,400 employees and includes engineers, specialists and managers. Statoil is currently running approximately 45 drilling and well operations daily from platform and subsea installations. Drilling and well technology is responsible for design and operation of all Statoil operated wells worldwide.
- Various drilling and well technical support tasks in relevant organisational units in Technology, Projects and Drilling (TPD)
- The summer internship will give a taste of some of the various tasks within Statoil, and give some insight for how it is to work in our company.
- Students from university/college studying petroleum technology, subsea technology, mechanical engineering, marine technology, physics or mathematics who have completed at least two years of their bachelor study till maximum 1 year of master study only.
- Analytical and strategic mind-set
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High ethical standards
- Contribute to a good working environment
- International mindset and the ability to work in a multicultural environment
We offer competitive salaries.
Make sure that we are able to give your application consideration: Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or Norwegian (or another Scandinavian language). Applications submitted without such attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Our values are to be courageous, open, hands-on and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Statoil. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
Roald Loug Hansen +4790619336
Turid E. Bentsen +4790899614
To read more and find out how to apply, please click here.