Dresser-Rand Company is a diversified and global recognized leader in the design and manufacture of centrifugal and reciprocating compressors and turbines. Dresser-Rand is seeking entry level or early career accountants for our Financial Management Acceleration Program (FMAP). The Financial Management Acceleration Program (FMAP) is a three year rotational assignment that allows exposure to many accounting and finance disciplines within Dresser-Rand.
- The candidate will use fundamental accounting and finance concepts and principles to complete various job assignments while learning about the company.
- Areas of the financial organization that an FMAP candidate may gain exposure to include topics such as: Audit, Project and Manufacturing Cost Accounting, Treasury, Banking and International Cash Management Activities, Corporate and Business Unit Accounting, Credit and Collections, Forecasting and Budgets, Tax Accounting, and Sarbanes-Oxley and Corporate Governance issues, and Internal & External Financial Reporting.
- Assignments may be in the Southern Tier of Western New York, Houston, France, Germany, Norway, UK or other Company locations, based on Company need and his/her preference.
- Dresser-Rand feels that this program is a great way to get the most exposure to the entire company and give the new employee an opportunity to see how everything operates as well as develop leadership and management skills.
|Position Qualifications (Required and Preferred):
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting with a minimum of Twenty-one (21) hours of accounting courses
- Two Accounting focused internships, cooperative education experience or 1-3 years prior relevant work experience required
- Willingness to relocate (generally move 2 times), and willingness to travel
- Possess a GPA of 3.2 or higher (USA Scale)
- Master's Degree in Accounting
|Position Responsibilities and Duties:
"Interviews to be conducted in late 2013, with successful candidates joining Dresser-Rand in June 2014."
To find out more and how to apply, please visit the Dresser-Rand AS website.
Dresser-Rand is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
No agency submissions please.