As an Aftermarket Analyst you will form an integral part within a multi-disciplinary team. You will form the bridge between the technological and financial functions, and will contribute to executing and delivering our sales orders according to plan and budget. The position will involve working independently on analysis and reporting, as well as working as part of a team.
|Position Qualifications (Required and Preferred):
- Minimum bachelor, or equivalent, in finance and accounting. Work experience may compensate for lack of formal education within the field.
- 0-3 years working experience, preferably working in an international and technological environment.
- Understanding of company processes and seeing the wider picture.
- Proactive, structured, analytical and result oriented.
- Handle working in a busy environment, dealing with deadlines, and a high workload.
- Eager to learn and develop.
- Good knowledge about and frequent user of IT applications. Good Excel knowledge. Experience using IFS and/or Oracle is an advantage, but no requirement.
- Good English skills, both oral and written
- Familiarize and participate in commercial aspects of the contract with the customer.
- Furnish guarantees when applicable.
|Position Responsibilities and Duties:
What the position entails:
- Perform an active role as support to the D-R Services, Management and Financial Control functions.
- Responsible for review of client purchase orders and entry of sales orders in D-R order entry system.
- Responsible for cost control and monthly reporting for Aftermarket sales orders.
- Keep track of the orders’ costs; planned, actual and committed. Propose and implement corrective actions when required.
- Responsible for timely invoicing according to the contract.
- Establish, maintain and control systems, routines and reports to ensure alignment with company policy and established standards.
- Actively participate in process improvements.
To read more, please visit Dresser-Rand AS' website.