Responsibilities and tasks:
- Manage the complete control system delivery in a project
- Purchase and follow up activities for drilling control systems
- Produce topology and network drawings. Specify interfaces to other systems
- Close contact with control system designers and make sure that the design is performed according to specifications
- Support to customer and fabrication yards on technical issues
Qualifications & personal attributes:
- Good English skills both written and verbal
- Technical education (BSc or MSc)
- Adheres to Aker Solutions' values
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with control system design, preferably with drilling control systems
- Familiar with topology and network drawings
- Must be able to work systematically and be quality minded
- A team player
- Friendly colleagues in an industry with a bright future
- An environment where you are encouraged to develop your skills and share your knowledge with your colleagues
- Competitive benefits and strong focus on work-life balance
- Exciting job opportunities with a great potential for professional development
If you feel your experience qualifies you for this challenge, please apply online and let us know how you meet the requirements of the role.
For further information regarding the position please contact Finn Egil Olsen, department manager, tel.: (+47) 38 05 75 63 or (+47) 454 11 536.
To read more and how to apply: click here.