Like to be one of us?
Statoil is always looking to attract the best and most qualified talents. Our graduate programme is aimed at applicants who have recently graduated from a Master's or PhD degree. The programme accelerates the learning and development of new employees and supports our international ambitions.
We are looking for talented electrical engineers motivated to work with exciting and challenging tasks within the area of electrical technology. The graduate position belongs to the Electrical Technology Departments in various business units in the company.
Our personnel are involved in all phases of the company's business such as early phase evaluation, engineering, construction, installation, operation and decommissioning/removal. The units take part in both offshore and onshore projects in Norway and internationally.
Our expanding energy business constantly generates new career opportunities across the company in a broad range of expertise areas and roles.Job description:
A variety of tasks are done within our different departments. Some examples of typical tasks for electrical engineers are:
- Participation in feasibility studies/conceptual development in Norway and abroad
- Participation in execution of projects in Norway and abroad
- Delivering operational support to producing assets both in Norway and internationally
- Participation in Statoil's graduate program during the first 2-3 yearsQualifications:
- College/University students entering fifth year 2013-2014 or students who have completed a master's degree or PhD studies with excellent academic results in Electrical Engineering, Electric Power Engineering or Energy & Process Engineering. Alternatively Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering pluss a master's degree in electrical og other suitable areas together with the bachelor degree in Electrical.
- One year's of work experience or less
- Fluent in English (preferably in addition to a second working language)
- Compliant with our values
- It will be an advantage to have a certificate in electrical or automation or process, but not necessary.Personal qualities:
- Analytical skills
- Holistic evaluation and business understanding
- Target and result-oriented
- Good cooperation and communication skills
- Fluent in Norwegian and EnglishWe offer:
We offer competitive salaries, a general bonus scheme, good pension and insurance schemes and a comprehensive welfare package. Statoil wants to ensure diversity in terms of gender, age and culture.General information:
Make sure that we are able to give your application consideration: Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or Norwegian (or another Scandinavian language). Applications submitted without such attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Our values are to be courageous, open, hands-on and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Statoil. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
To read more and apply click here.