- Plan and perform change, modification, extension and upgrade
- Perform service diagnosis and identification of improvements to SAS incl technical network
- Quality assure, follow up and perform verification of projects and modifications
- Competence support to other sectors and disciplines
- Participate in SAS resource duty might be relevantQualifications:
- University or College preferably within automation, industrial IT (Bachelor degree)
- Relevant Work experience may compensate for lack of education
- Experience from safety- /automation systemsPersonal qualities:
- High HSE consciousness
- Good cooperation- and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in team
- Structured, organized
- Result oriented
- Good English language skills
- Understand and manage risk
- Be curious, work together and share experience
- Deliver on promises
- Continuously develop sound expertise, demonstrate commercial awareness and customer orientation
- Act decisively and be loyal to decisions
- Respect the individual, help others to succeed and contribute to a positive working environmentWe offer:
We offer competitive salaries, a general bonus scheme, good pension and insurance schemes and a comprehensive welfare package. Statoil wants to ensure diversity in terms of gender, age and culture.General information:
Make sure that we are able to give your application consideration: Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or Norwegian (or another Scandinavian language). Applications submitted without such attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Our values are to be courageous, open, hands-on and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Statoil. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
To read more and apply: click here.