Graduate 2014 - Exploration - Geology and Geophysics and Petrophysics (1370)
Like to be one of us?
Statoil is always looking to attract the best and most qualified talents. Our graduate programme is aimed at applicants who have recently graduated from a Master's or PhD degree. The programme accelerates the learning and development of new employees and supports our international ambitions.
Graduates in Statoil will have a steep learning curve, and you are expected to develop an overall understanding of our activities and business challenges
Your exact assignment will be decided on the basis of your field of expertise, our business needs and your interests
- Various geological/geophysical/petrophysical tasks in relevant organisational units
- Last year of MSc or PhD studies
- Excellent results obtained within your degree
- Excellent written and oral English language skills
- Additional languages are an advantage (If applicable Statoil requires candidates to learn Norwegian)
- No more than one year of relevant work experience after obtaining your final degree
- Compliant with our values
- Analytical and strategic mind-set
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High ethical standards
- Contribute to a good working environment
- International mindset and the ability to work in a multicultural environment
We offer competitive salaries, a general bonus scheme, good pension and insurance schemes and a comprehensive welfare package. Statoil wants to ensure diversity in terms of gender, age and culture.
Make sure that we are able to give your application consideration: Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or Norwegian (or another Scandinavian language). Applications submitted without such attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and credit marks obtained so far
Please state your preferred work discipline and rank your preferred geographical location in your application
If you are interested in applying for a position in more than one of the locations where Exploration and Petroleum Technology announces graduate positions, it is sufficient that you only apply for one of the position, as you still might be taken into consideration at other locations
Our values are to be courageous, open, hands-on and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Statoil. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process
Please note that due to Statoil ASA attraction activities the application deadline will be as follow:
Norwegian and US universities - September 20th 2013
University of Aberdeen, Edinburgh and Leeds - October 15th
All other universities - November 4th
Nils Sørenes, tlf + 47 41468680
Tone Melkevik Voll, tlf + 47 91859897
To read more and apply click here.