Graduate 2014 Project Control Onshore Plants (1735)
Like to be one of us?
Statoil is always looking to attract the best and most qualified talents. Our graduate programme is aimed at applicants who have recently graduated from a Master's or PhD degree. The programme accelerates the learning and development of new employees and supports our international ambitions.Job description:
A variety of tasks are done within our different departments. Some examples of typical tasks for this graduate position are:
- Participate in project control tasks
- Responsible for assisting project leaders within economy steering, system for change control and progress reporting
- Direct assignments to specific projects within project control
- Contribute in risk management and assessments, and the use of risk management systems for project activities
- Monitoring, quality control and benchmarking of projects
- Contribute to technology and system development within project management and controlQualifications:
- College/University students entering fifth year 2013-2014 or students who have completed a master's degree or PhD studies with excellent academic results in Project Management, Industrial Economics & Technology Management, Maintenance Engineering or Economics & Business Administration
- One year's of work experience or less
- Fluent in English (preferably in addition to a second working language)
- Compliant with our valuesPersonal qualities
- Team player with the ability to work in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Creative, cooperative and eager to take initiative
- Good communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Target and result oriented
- Dedicated, responsible and motivated
- Commitment to our Company's core values, HSE and ethical standardsWe offer
- On-the-job learning based on rotations to various parts of the company
- Tasks that are reflecting your personal development goals and our business goals
- We offer competitive salaries, a general bonus scheme, good pension and insurance schemes and a comprehensive welfare package. Statoil wants to ensure diversity in terms of gender, age and culture.General information:
Make sure that we are able to give your application consideration: Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or Norwegian (or another Scandinavian language). Applications submitted without such attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Our values are to be courageous, open, hands-on and caring. We believe in these qualities, which are essential for building an even stronger Statoil. If you can identify with them, you could be the one to strengthen our team.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process.
To read more and find out how to apply: click here.