Aker Solutions provides oilfield products, systems and services for customers in the oil and gas industry world-wide. The company's knowledge and technologies span from reservoir to production and through the life of a field. Aker Solutions brings together engineering and technologies for oil and gas drilling, field development and production. The company employs approximately 25 000 people in more than 30 countries. They apply the knowledge and create and use technologies that deliver their customers' solutions.
We are looking for individuals who are prepared to take a position. Not only a position within Aker Solutions, but also a position on the exciting challenges the global oil and gas industry faces now and in the future
The core of Aker Solutions' Subsea division is located at Tranby Technology & Manufacturing Centre (TTMC) in Lier, where the Trees Group is a leading manufacturer of Subsea Trees and associated equipment for the global oil and gas industry with sites throughout the world. We engineer, develop, qualify, produce and deliver the next generation of subsea technology. We are currently expanding and we need new talents who can strengthen our team and support our ambitious plans within the subsea market.
We have an open position as: Quality Engineer
Responsibilities and tasks
• PEM: ensure implementation and check-lists are tuned to fit the needs of project. Support WP Manager in the input for gate reviews and post follow-up
• Procedures: Promote Operating System, quality plan and project procedures including ITP creation. Review level of awareness and implementation.
• NCR: Monitor quality status and ensure correct solving of NCRs. Report on NCR statistics at meetings.
• Quality targets: monitor and report quality KPI status and ensure corrective/ preventative actions are taken and recorded
• Supplier Interaction: Ensure good working relations with suppliers to the benefit of the project. Carry our supplier audits and attend supplier meetings
• Collaboration: active interfacing and communication with other WPs, functions and sites, attending meetings i.e. engineering, design reviews, management, review of Lessons Learned, review of documentation i.e. SDRLs, ITT documents, Purchase Orders. Actively cooperating with QS functions to ensure transfer of requirements.
• HSE: Understand and act in accordance with all HSE aspects of the Contract and Aker Solutions HSE policies. Establish and maintain a positive working environment for the project.
• Reporting: Establish an effective QA reporting structure within project scope of work.
• Report to Quality Manager and participating
• Contribute to Aker Solutions management system
Qualifications & personal attributes
• Technical education, BSc/MSc
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
• Structured and methodical
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively both within a team environment and with limited supervision, ability to take lead.
• Sound knowledge of quality management systems both related to project work and interested parties.
• Good knowledge about PEM and Subsea OS
• Personal computer proficiency, SAP and Microsoft Office skills preferable
• Fluent in English with good verbal and written communication skills
•Friendly colleagues in an industry with a bright future
•An environment where you are encouraged to develop your skills and share your knowledge with your colleagues
•Competitive benefits and strong focus on work-life balance
To read more, please visit the Aker Pusnes AS website.