Aker Solutions provides oilfield products, systems and services for customers in the oil and gas industry world-wide. The company's knowledge and technologies span from reservoir to production and through the life of a field. Aker Solutions brings together engineering and technologies for oil and gas drilling, field development and production. The company employs approximately 25 000 people in more than 30 countries. They apply the knowledge and create and use technologies that deliver their customers' solutions.
We are looking for individuals who are prepared to take a position. Not only a position within Aker Solutions, but also a position on the exciting challenges the global oil and gas industry faces now and in the future
Aker Subsea, Tie-in and Structures department is responsible for delivering subsea structures and tie-in systems that meet operators’ requirements for easier, quicker and more flexible solutions for both installation and operations. We need talented individuals who can strengthen our team and support our ambitious growth plans within the subsea market. We are looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator:
Responsibilities and tasks
• Weekly and monthly reports for Tie-in & Structures department
• Department presentations
• Support and assist our Indian Tie-in & Structures team whenever required
• General supply chain office work on an ad hoc basis
• Coordinate team buildings, conferences and events
• Assist HR with meetings & processes
• Travel requests for Supply Chain Manager
• Manpower planning
• Assist with SQiS
Start-up as soon as possible, therefore applications will be reviewed as they come in.
Duration: Initially 12 months.
Qualifications & personal attributes
We are looking for a candidate who is structured, organised and independent. You are a problem solver and you have a strong target focus and a technical and commercial mindset. You have the ability to negotiate and communicate at all levels, and you are a team player. The preferred candidate is also proactive and self-driven. In addition:
• Bachelor degree, with 2 years of relevant experience. Other relevant backgrounds with more than three years’ experience can be considered
• Experienced with supply chain systems, practises and processes
• Preferably knowledge in project management
• Preferable knowledge of manufacturing
• Experience in SAP
• Competent with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, etc.)
• Good communication skills in English, both orally and written
• Ability to work independently and in a structured manner
• Team oriented
• Openness and honesty
•Friendly colleagues in an industry with a bright future
•An environment where you are encouraged to develop your skills and share your knowledge with your colleagues
•Competitive benefits and strong focus on work-life balance
To read more, please visit the Aker Pusnes AS website.