Aviation Project Engineer
As an Aviation Project Engineer in Imenco you will find challenges and be involved in helicopter refueling projects at all stages of the life cycle.
In Imenco you will find a company that challenges and excites you to new extremes.
Design and overlook manufacturing of helicopter refueling systems. Provide technical guidance and expertise to ensure that internal and external customers receive delivery on time with conforming, quality and safe products that meet or exceed customer requirements.
- Design helicopter refueling systems in accordance with the engineering procedures, customer requirements and applicable codes
- Follow-up of manufacturing and QC activities for helicopter refueling systems
- Take responsibility for the business issues regarding each single project
- Participate as technical expertise in ongoing helicopter refueling projects
- Attend technical meetings, FAT, HAZOP whenever required all over the world
- Multi discipline involvement.
- Engineering bachelor degree or equivalent in mechanical/process based subject
- Ability to work in team and to take initiatives independently
- Stress resilient and able to multitask
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Good communication skills in English
- IT literate, experience of CAD system
Location / Reports To:
Grinde / Head of Systems & services
- Competitive salary, with the opportunity to build your career through working in projects
- On site workshop, where design becomes a final product right next door
- Dynamic department attitude where team spirit is key
For more information contact Rune.Bringedal@imenco.com (Head of Systems & Services)
Please send application and CV in e-mail to; firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
Att.: Anne Britt Gjøsæter
Smart people make smart choices.