PALFINGER DREGGEN has long traditions in serving the worldwide shipbuilding and oil and gas industry with customized marine cranes and lifting equipment. The PALFINGER DREGGEN brand is associated with a continuously growing range of reliable and high quality marine products and services.
PALFINGER DREGGEN’s head quarter is centrally located in Bergen, Norway, with additional production facilities in Poland, Korea and Brazil. The company’s production facilities and partners worldwide enable PALFINGER DREGGEN to offer their customers access to a group of companies, covering all aspects within the field of cranes and lifting equipment. The company has recently strengthened its position towards the international market by opening offices in Brazil, Slovakia, Singapore and Korea.
Further information about the company, please visit: www.palfingermarine.com
We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager who is up for a challenge!
- Managing project according to customers and class requirements.
- Document control for the project.
- Cost and time control of the project.
- First point of contact towards customers.
- Follow-up project with suppliers, technical department and production.
- Structured, creative and solution oriented.
- Self-driven team player.
- Excellent cooperation and communication skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain good relation with customer.
- Result and marked oriented.
- At least 5 year`s project experience from technical construction work; ship and offshore, preferably involving cranes and lifting equipment.
- Technical education and engineering, level bachelor or master degree. Relevant experience from similar position and a proven good technical understanding can compensate for lack of formal education.
- Good economical understanding.
- Fluency in English both written and oral - mandatory.
- Good computer skills.
- Follow-up project worldwide.
- Competitive salary.
- Insurance package.
- Moving package.
- Good and inspiring working environment.
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive location in Sandviken, centrally in Bergen.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE POSITION PLEASE CONTACT:
Head of Project Department - Karsten Rongve. Phone +47 970 52887.
HR Manager - Kathrine Høydal. Phone +47 484 86742.