FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by FORTUNE® Magazine as the World's Most Admired Oil and Gas Equipment, Service Company in 2012, the Company has approximately 18,400 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 16 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
The Customer Support (CS) organisation, part of Subsea Services, is responsible for all Customer Support activity in the Eastern Region and employs more than 1000 people within its organisation at several locations. Customer Support¿s head office is located at Ågotnes outside Bergen.
The Director of CS is responsible for all CS activities in the Eastern Region, and heads up the CS Leadership team (CS LT) consisting of 12 senior managers. The Director and his Leadership Team is now looking for an executive assistant with the right experience and personal characteristics to assist the Director in his daily work.
This position is looked upon as a great development opportunity for the right candidate providing excellent opportunities to learn about the CS organisation and leadership. Due to the expected learning curve, the right candidate is likely to move on to other challenges within the organisation after 1-3 years
Support the Director and the Customer Support Leadership Team in their daily work
- Support the Director and the Customer Support Leadership Team in their daily work
- Assist with producing presentations, reports, documents, meeting agendas, etc.
- Conduct analyses and provide input to reports/analyses as required
- Take part in meetings and assist with follow up activities
- Maintain an action list for the CS Leadership Team and actively follow-up these actions
- Organize internal and external meetings, workshops, and other events for CS LT according to company-s policies and agreements
- Manage and maintain CS LT-s restricted SharePoint sites and related documents
- Conduct other related supportive or administrative tasks on behalf of/together with the Director
- General higher education within business administration, economics or related field
- University level written and spoken English and Norwegian
- Must have proven business understanding or related administrative experience
- Experienced MS Office user and strong IT skills
Important personal characteristics:
- Organized and structured
- Excellent communication skills and relationship building capabilities
- Ambitious and independent
- Possess a commercial mindset
For further information and questions on this position please contact:
Ingmar Westervik, Director Customer Support: ph. +47 930 16 791 or Hanne Meinstad, HR Manager Subsea Services ER: ph. +47 934 43 711.
Written application to be submitted as soon as possible, at the latest within 29.10.2013