Stokke is an innovative company that puts children and their children's needs in focus. Our most famous product, Tripp Trapp ® is the spearhead of a growing and unique collection. Stokke had in 2012 a turnover of over 1 billion with export share of 96%. We have a goal of long-term growth through strong brands. Stokke has a worldwide manufacturing and supplier network and is located with its own subsidiaries in Europe, USA and Asia.
When our current Purchasing Director enters another management position within the company, we are now seeking a Purchasing Director
With responsibility for developing and implementing the procurement strategy for STOKKE globally.
We are looking for a Purchasing Director to develop the purchasing function in the as well as to support the rest of the organization to make direct purchases of defined portfolio. It involves purchasing professional management and strategic planning across functional areas and implementation in cooperation with line management. The position will provide legal challenges, professional purchasing and strategic nature.
- Conducting strategic planning for procurement area
- Develop and implement new procurement processes and procedures in collaboration with line management
- Lead and develop their own purchasing function
- Leading international negotiation processes
- Assist with development of strategic suppliers
- Initiate and lead interdisciplinary project cost
- Develop procurement skills within the organization
- Monitor the procurement market and prepare analyzes
- Relevant and valuable experience
- Relevant higher education from college / university
- Experience in managing international negotiations
- Technical knowledge and product understanding