Building on a heritage of innovation and pioneering firsts, Nevion is a leader in media transport - from the camera to the home. A result of two Norwegian industry-leading companies - Nevion and T-VIPS - coming together in late 2012, Nevion's approach to innovation is driving the convergence of broadcast, IT and telecoms technologies.
Through long-term strategic relationships with partners and customers, Nevion delivers content for major sporting and live TV events worldwide. Some of the world's largest media networks are built on Nevion technologies - including AT&T, Arqiva, BBC, BT, CCTV, EBU, TDF, Telefonica, Telenor and NASA.
Nevion fully manages all network types - from legacy infrastructure upgrades to entirely new digital systems - with intelligence, automation and security built-in, helping customers monetize content, save resources, and open doors to new revenue streams.
At Nevion we develop cutting edge media transport solutions and we are looking for a talented and motivated FPGA developer to join our team.
As an FPGA developer at Nevion, you will join a team providing broadcasters and service providers around the globe with world-class products for media transport over any type of network.
You will be part of a team developing products with firmware for high speed communication and signal processing on Nevion' custom developed hardware. You will be working with the latest audio/video, networking and computing technologies.
You will work in an Agile/Scrum team environment where you will be involved in all aspects of development of our products; analysis, design, implementation, testing and introduction to production.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent knowledge of high-speed designs in FPGA, strong VHDL programming skills and knowledge of embedded software architectures.
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience in VHDL
- Interest in data processing systems
- Experience with high-speed designs in FPGAs with multiple clock domains
- Experience in module level verification and timing analysis
- Enthusiasm about new technology
- Be self-motivated and self-directed
- Be personally dedicated to excellence
- Enjoy working in a close-knit team
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of embedded software and CPU architectures
- Experience with firmware/software co-design
- Knowledge of different broadcast communication interfaces and protocols
- Familiar with digital video, audio standards and respective processing
- Master of Science (or equivalent) degree.
Send your resume, application and any further questions to firstname.lastname@example.org