DNV Global Trainee Programme- Finance & HR 2014
The Global Trainee programme in DNV is an excellent way to develop your competence within finance and HR!
The goal for you, as a Trainee in DNV, will be to build competence within the areas of business controllership, accounting and commercial management, business analysis and human resource management. The programme offers a unique opportunity to gain comprehensive understanding of the critical challenges in DNV from different perspectives in the DNV Group.
It is an on–the–job training programme and we seek to individually design each programme based on each trainee’s qualifications and interests.
The Trainee programme generally consists of three eight-month rotations, where at least one rotation will be outside Norway. During the courseof the two-year programme you will gain experience at different levels and in specialised fields within the DNV organisation. More information about the programme can be found on our web pages.
We are looking for graduates with a Master’s degree within finance, business administration and/or organisational development. You have strong academic results and an international mind-set In addition you may have a maximum of two years full time working experience and be able to join us from September 2014.
Upon successful completion of the trainee programme, candidates will be offered a permanent position within the DNV Group., either abroad or in Norway. Our preference will be candidates interested in an international career and are willing to take on long-term assignments abroad.
DNV uses a web based recruitment portal. Please register your CV and attachments electronically. It is important that you enclose diplomas/transcripts/attestations/copy of passport and a picture of yourself together with your application.
|Reference no.: 1867693649 Deadline for application: 13.10.2013 Apply for position
| Education field
- Business Administration/Management
- Industrial Economy
- Human Resource Management
- College / University, Master's degree
- At DNV, we offer opportunities beyond business. In addition to competitive conditions. Our working culture is based on respect for one another and an appreciation of the need for work-life balance
Join us and you will:
- work with dedicated and competent colleagues
… with a high education and specialization level in an international environment
- learn more every day
We offer a wide array of development opportunities, in terms of roles, technologies, and geographies; on the job and through training, both internally, and through our education fund and collaboration agreements acknowledged international institutions
- live a balanced life
We offer a flexible working environment, attractive remuneration package, , networks like “Young in DNV”, and sports and leisure activities with colleagues
- make an impact!
- Successful candidates will have obtained a Master’s degree by 2014 the latest
- Excellent English conversational and writing skills are required
- Given the nature of DNV’s business and how the group is structured it is critical to recruit qualified individuals with a strong desire for an international career within the company. This programme is part of DNV’s overall recruitment policy and is meant to fill key administrative, financial and HR positions in the company world-wide. Consequently, it is of great importance that successful candidates are interested in living and working abroad for three years or more as part of their career in DNV
- P.O.Box 300, 1322 Høvik,
- Høvik (Oslo area