Global Technical Trainees in DNV 2014
The Technical Trainee Programme aims to attract the best suited candidates and to further develop them to hold important positions within the DNV organisation.
This is a two-year on-the-job training programme, starting August / September 2014. The training will take place both at the head office in Norway and in DNV offices abroad. After an introduction at the head office in Norway, you will complete trainee rotations in different DNV units. At least six months of the time is spent at DNV’s head office in Norway, and at least six months outside Norway. As a trainee you will be exposed to interesting projects, cutting edge technology and the global DNV service offering. The development of your competence can be either technically wide or technical edge.
|Reference no.: 1879718239 Deadline for application: 13.10.2013 Apply for position
||Human Resource Manager
||+47 950 43 151
- To be an ideal candidate you will have completed a Master’s degree or equivalent with excellent academic results no later than summer 2014
- You should possess academic and practical experiences/skills
- Customer focused with good communication skills
- Committed to a two-year intensive learning programme
- Commercial awareness
- Fluent English, written and spoken, is a pre-requisite as part of the trainee programme takes place abroad
- Willingness to relocate abroad and interest in working in an international environment
- Veritasveien 1,
- Høvik (Oslo area)
| Education level
- College / University, Master's degree
To apply to this position, please follow this link.