• Act as FMC Technologies, Surface Norway technical support engineer towards our customer
• Responsible to design running tools, wellheads and X-mas trees together with our engineering department in Dunfermline Scotland
• Responsible for updating running and maintenance procedures (ICP)
• Responsible to produce and update bill of materiel lists (BOM)
• Responsible for calculation of stress, fatigue, bending moments etc on Surface wellheads equipment
The Technical Support Engineer will assist Surface Wellhead Norway departments in Norway, primarily Operations department, Maintenance departments, After Market and Sales, with technical clarifications directly with internal user groups or coordinated with our support functions in Scotland.
Central tasks will be related to the identification and coordination of technical and operational issues aiming to improve equipment, components, operations, procedures, practices, history and documentation as well as the Offshore Reporting System functionality.
The function will in some cases have project tasks with technical follow-up and control of deliverables, assist in After Market and Service campaigns and to participate in the inquiry and quotation of work both on smaller jobs and with larger contracts.
Some travel will be required, primarily between Stavanger, Bergen, but also to Surface Wellhead departments abroad. It may be applicable with an internship of a few months by our Engineering Office in Dunfermline, Scotland.
To read the full job description and find our how to apply, please visit the FMC website.