FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by FORTUNE® Magazine as the World's Most Admired Oil and Gas Equipment, Service Company in 2012, the Company has approximately 18,400 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 16 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
As the rest of the FMC organization, the Offshore Operations department in Customer Support ER is facing interesting challenges in the coming months and years. The workload is increasing with a lot of old equipment in operation as well as new projects and new equipment in the pipeline.
It is therefore a need for strengthen the Offshore Operations department within Customer Support ER. We will have resources located at Ågotnes in order to ensure close relationship towards the product groups and the offshore operational environment.
We are looking for positive and motivated colleagues who want to participate in building a new and exciting department with many opportunities for professional and personal development. You must like new challenges and be service-minded.
As a part of this we now need
• Project Engineer Operations Drilling & Completion
• Project Engineer Operations Intervention
• Project Engineer International Operations
• Be responsible for performing Morning meetings/Departure meetings towards the ongoing offshore operations
• Be responsible for administration of the Offshore Reporting System (ORS)
• Be responsible for reporting equipment history into SAP typical: Tool Operations Log, Service notifications, Quality Notifications
• Be responsible for reporting any changes in time schedule on the offshore operations that need to be updated in WO network dates
• Planning of offshore operations
• Single point of contact between offshore operations and the project
• Plan the shipping dates of equipment on Master equipment lists based on the actual time schedule on ongoing offshore operations
• Be the project single point related to all Offshore technical related issues
• Co-ordination of QN`s and FNCR`s related to offshore activities
• Support and follow up project specific HSE and QA activities
• Give feedback on ORS, procedures or drawings or other offshore related programs and processes. Propose improvements
• Ensure that all work is performed in compliance with Contract, BMS and FMC Project Management manual
• Assist Project Manager
• Minimum 3 years Technical/Engineer education.
• Experience with subsea drilling, completion and Intervention operations.
• Experience with subsea equipment.
• SAP familiarity is an advantage
• Familiar with Microsoft PC programs (Word, Excel, Power point etc.)
• Good oral and written English language skills
• Pro-active, self-dependent, service minded
• Team player with good communication skills
Other relevant experience can compensate for missing formal qualifications
For further information and questions on this position please contact: Ove Jansen, +4795162345
Written application to be submitted within 27.09.2013.
Please apply online via www.fmctechnologies.com/careers