FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by FORTUNE® Magazine as the World's Most Admired Oil and Gas Equipment, Service Company in 2012, the Company has approximately 18,400 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 16 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
Our Training Center is responsible for providing internal and external training related to FMCs products and operations. We also develop and deliver 3D animations, eLearning and video/photo services. The department currently has 14 employees in Norway and 5 employees in Poland with potential for further growth. The position is located at Ågotnes, outside Bergen, and reports to Manager Training Center.
• Training Instructor for different modules in Subsea School and other technical training courses
• Training Instructor for Subsea School Level 2 (Wellhead L2, Completion L2)
• Development of course materials
• Part of Course Design and Development Team
• Prepare training program for hands on training in workshop / training lab
• Back up for Training Coordinator Apprentice program
• Training Instructor for technical courses
• Continuous development of the training material
• Working together with the Training Center team in the creation and coordination of customer courses.
• Course administration
• Technical education and workshop experience
• Knowledge of subsea technology is an advantage
• Knowledge of the offshore industry
• Offshore experience is an advantage
• Experience as Training Instructor or equivalent
• Good computer skills
• Good oral and written English and Norwegian skills
• Ability to learn and adapt to technically complex information
• Ability to make technical knowledge understandable for non technical personnel
• Able to work independently and effectively in a hectic environment
• Service minded team player with good communication skills
We can offer
• Exciting work tasks including being responsible for training programs, both pedagogical end technical
• A highly professional work environment with good opportunities for personal development
• Varied, challenging and independent work tasks
• Working in a dynamic organization
• Some travelling domestically and internationally
• Competitive salary and excellent pension and insurance plans
We have two positions available, a permanent position and a temporary position until 31.12.2014.
For further information, please contact Manager, Training Center Jarle Stordal, telephone +47 5615 3233 / + 47 4168 2804.
Application deadline: 22.09.2013
Please apply online www.fmctechnologies.com/subsea