FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by FORTUNE® Magazine as the World's Most Admired Oil and Gas Equipment, Service Company in 2012, the Company has approximately 18,400 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 16 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
FMC Technologies` Customer Support organization is located with head office in Ågotnes. In total almost 1200 employees are tied to our Customer Support activities.
CS Maintenance Services deliver all maintenance and associated workshop activities to our Customer Support projects. We are located in Ågotnes, Kristiansund, Florø and in Kongsberg, with a total of approximately 280 employees. Our workshop activities lies within a broad area of competencies and tasks, such as hydraulic and electrical testing, maintenance, mobilization/demobilization and installation of Subsea production systems. The Customer Support organization in Ågotnes is expanding, and our maintenance and workshop organization is in rapid growth
Moving towards 2014 we are expanding the project scope within Subsea overhaul activities. This involves building brand new workshop facilities in Ågotnes, increasing our workshop floor areas to the total of approx. 14 000m2, including new test facilities and a brand new workshop for automatic and manual welding and CNC machining.
To further strengthen our subsea maintenance team we are now looking for enthusiastic and motivated engineers to join us. Our Project Engineers are, as part of a project team, responsible for maintenance, modifications and repair of subsea systems and equipments.
• Perform all tasks assigned in accordance and compliance to FMC business process and procedures
• Responsible for maintenance execution for dedicated projects
• Plan execution of maintenance and modifications in accordance with FMC instructions and guidelines, operational history and FMC Maintenance Management System
• Be responsible for scope of work and manage maintenance execution on subsea systems and equipments toward FMC Workshops or Subcontractors
• Be single point of contact between project group, workshop team, product responsible and support functions
• Follow up ongoing work
• Provide technical input and assistance in solving project issues with engineering, workshop and purchasing department
• Technical education on Bachelor level. Several years of relevant experience (within hydraulic, electronic and mechanical equipment) may compensate for lack of formal education
• Experience with subsea equipment or other technical/administrative experience (within hydraulic, electronic and mechanical equipment) is an advantage
• SAP familiarity is beneficial
• Experience with use of Microsoft programs (MS Project, Word, Excel, Power Point etc.)
• Good oral and written English language skills
• Self going and structured mindset
• Pro-active and service minded
• Team player with good communication skills
The place of work will be Ågotnes.
For further information and questions on this position please contact:
Lars Martin Bolstad, Group Lead Subsea Overhaul, ph: 56154729/98088819
Christian Arntsen, Group Lead Subsea Control Modules, ph: 56153305/95254664
Leif Arne Eikanger, Group Lead Projects, ph: 56153061/93016781
Written application to be submitted within 22.09.2013.
Please apply online at www.careers.fmctechnologies.com