FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE:FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by FORTUNE® Magazine as the World's Most Admired Oil and Gas Equipment, Service Company in 2012, the Company has approximately 18,400 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 16 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
FMC Technologies` Customer Support organization is located with head office in Ågotnes. In total almost 1200 employees are tied to our Customer Support activities.
CS Supply Chain Services and Planning Department is responsible for the set of approaches utilization to efficiently integrate suppliers, manufactures, warehouse, so that merchandise is produced and distributed at the right quantities, to the right location, and at the right time, in order to minimize systemwide cost while satisfying service level are met. We are located in Ågotnes with a total of approximately 110 employees. Our Supply Chain activity lies within a broad area of competencies and tasks within the logistics area of responsibility. The Customer Support organization in Ågotnes is expanding, and our Supply Chain organization is in rapid growth.
We are looking for motivated and skilled logistician to join the FMC Subsea adventure, with the right qualifications.
• Analyzing inventory level for CS and advice inventory levels according to customer service requirement
• Manage an effective inventory management policy
• Forecast future demands
• Evaluate and quality check master data related to spare parts
• Analyze, validate and manage inventory data
• Manage Inventory Control and give recommendations
• Work on projects to improve and optimize logistics processes
• Execute periodic review Policy and forecasts
• Develop and maintain Service Level Optimization
• Execute Risk Pooling in the Supply Chain
• Generate ad hoc queries and reports as required
• Assist in the development of monthly financial reporting and measurements for logistics and Supply Chain process / departments
• Assist with transportation, equipment, and warehouse contracts
• Coordinate work plans for special logistics projects
• Proactively identify supply chain savings opportunities
• Extract, gather, and analyze key data related to supply chain
• Identify, distinguish, and analyze multiple components of a problem to bring value to supply chain opportunities
• Perform financial analysis of alternatives and recommendations
• Implement, maintain and analyze databases and other computer tools
• Perform benchmarking studies as required
• Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering, Logistics, Supply Chain, or related
• 4+ yrs. experience in Logistics/Supply Chain
• Experience in using logistics and supply chain modeling tools
• Strong computer skills, including SAP, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
• Must have a clear understanding of the supply chain process
• Strong customer orientation, sense of urgency, and problem resolution skills required
Place of work: Ågotnes
For further information and questions, please contact:
Hans Ivan Anundskås/ Manager Supply Chain Services and Planning CS ER +4756154453 I M:+4791627156
Kristine Kvale/ HR Advisor | CS ER +47 9301 6776 | D: +47 5615 3192
Written application to be submitted within 01.10.2013.
Please apply online at www.careers.fmctechnologies.com