Techni - Mechanical Developer
Techni is a product development company that transforms our client’s concepts and ideas into fully engineered products. Through cross-disciplinary processes and the dedication of our employees we combine advanced development methodology and basic materials and engineering knowledge. Exceptional product concepts arise through thorough analysis, openness at a concept level and a precise execution of the final solution and documentation. Since 1997 our company has been deeply involved in more than 700 projects with the aim of creating valuable solutions for our clients.
We are looking for a person with a strong commitment to product development to join our team. Together we will develop even more market leading technology and patentable solutions. In our development projects we need people that have the ability to go in new and different directions together with the development team. We expect you to hold a BSc or Msc degree in Mechanical engineering.
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- A solid understanding of design and calculation of machine components and structures
- Knowledge about dimensioning and the applications of this field of engineering at an advanced level
- Expertise and experience with the integrity of materials
- A solid background with FEM and other relevant software
- A strong commitment to specialization in a project as well as teamwork
If you are interested please contact Christian Petersen at firstname.lastname@example.org This email address is being protected from spambots.