Palfinger Dreggen has long traditions in serving the worldwide shipbuilding and oil and gas industry with tailor made offshore and marine cranes and lifting equipment. The DREGGEN brand is associated with a continuously growing range of reliable and high quality marine products and services. PALFINGER DREGGEN’s main manufacturing site and head quarters is centrally located in Bergen, Norway, with additional production facilities in Poland, Korea and Brazil. The company’s production facilities and partners worldwide enable PALFINGER DREGGEN to offer their customers access to a group of companies, covering all aspects within the field of cranes and lifting equipment. The company has recently strengthened its position towards the international market by opening offices in Brazil and Singapore.
- Your work tasks at Palfinger Dreggen will range from simple projects to projects which require a high level of technical skills, a certain accuracy and independence.
- Prepare mechanical drawings according to customers and class requirement.
- Calculation and design of steel structures.
- Draw layout of technical documentation for production purpose.
- Working location Norway - Bergen
- Engineering education - BSc or MSc - Technical school (Teknisk fagskole). Experience from similar position and proven good technical understanding, can compensate for lack of formal education
- Practical use of design tools like ACAD and Inventor or similar 3D software are required.
- Fluency in English spoken and written.
- Experience from development and production of cranes is desirable, but not required
- Ability to find the good technical and practical solutions on complex mechanical issues.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to perform work tasks in an orderly, systematic manner and in agreed deadlines
- Competitive salary.
- Good and inspiring working environment.
- Attractive and central location in Norway - Bergen
- Moving package
- Insurance and pension package
If this job title appeals your attention, we look forward to receiving your written application!
For this position, please use this direct LINK to the application form and do not use the button "online application" below!
Sorry for any inconvenience.