PALFINGER DREGGEN has long traditions in serving the worldwide shipbuilding and oil and gas industry with customized marine cranes and lifting equipment. The PALFINGER DREGGEN brand is associated with a continuously growing range of reliable and high quality marine products and services. PALFINGER DREGGEN’s main manufacturing site and head quarters is centrally located in Bergen, Norway, with additional production facilities in Poland, Korea and Brazil. The company’s production facilities and partners worldwide enable PALFINGER DREGGEN to offer their customers access to a group of companies, covering all aspects within the field of cranes and lifting equipment. The company has recently strengthened its position towards the international market by opening offices in Brazil and Singapore.
- Position vacant for Engineers with a Mechanic or Electric Degree, with a certain understanding of Service and Maintaining of large machinery and equipment
- Hands on-experience, good communication skills and the ability to operate alone worldwide will be required and valued.
- Acting as a company ambassador, the appearance and social qualifications of the candidate will be of importance
- The right candidate is honest, flexible, trustworthy and prepared to travel a lot
- Assembly of new machinery and equipment
- Repair and maintenance of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic errors on machinery, hands-on troubleshooting
- Commissioning and startup of machinery
- 2-5 years’ experience with service and maintenance on electro, hydraulic machinery and equipments.
- Experience with PLC programming and proper knowledge about electrical troubleshooting
- Basic knowledge of all windows application
- Good English skills both written and oral
- Ability to find the good technical and practical solutions on complex problems
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a project team
- Ability to perform work tasks in an orderly, systematic manner and in agreed deadlines
- Salary and benefits will be competitive
- The position is to be employed locally in Bergen - Norway
- Insurance package
- Good and inspiring working environment
- Flexible working hours.
- Relocation package
- Attractive location in Sandviken, centrally in Bergen
If this job title appeals your attention, we look forward to receiving your written application!
For this position, please use this direct LINK to the application form and do not use the button "online application" below! Sorry for any inconvenience.