PALFINGER DREGGEN has long traditions in serving the worldwide shipbuilding and oil and gas industry with customized marine cranes and lifting equipment. The PALFINGER DREGGEN brand is associated with a continuously growing range of reliable and high quality marine products and services. PALFINGER DREGGEN’s main manufacturing site and head quarters is centrally located in Bergen, Norway, with additional production facilities in Poland, Korea and Brazil. The company’s production facilities and partners worldwide enable PALFINGER DREGGEN to offer their customers access to a group of companies, covering all aspects within the field of cranes and lifting equipment. The company has recently strengthened its position towards the international market by opening offices in Brazil and Singapore. Further information about the company, please see: www.palfingermarine.com
As a Senior Sales Engineer for PALFINGER Dreggen, your tasks will range from identifying leads, chasing projects and develop good customer relations to issue complex quotations involving preliminary calculations and discussing on a high technical level with the end customer / owner. The (Senior) Sales Engineer shall be capable to take part in contractual negotiations and close sales in projects worldwide. The complexity of PALFINGER Dreggen products is spanning from standardized marine applications in terms of small cranes to the most sophisticated and up to date offshore cranes. Sales of these products requires a high level of technical know-how and proven competence. Personal qualifications in terms of structure, intercultural understanding and excellent communication skills will be emphasized.
- A technical background is required.
- Experience from marine / offshore industry, knowledge of the crane industry and/or proven technical understanding may compensate for lack of formal, technical education.
- Fluency in English, spoken and written.
- Ability to map and identify business potential.
- Ability to understand and meet customers’ requirements.
- Ability to understand, discuss and advice the customers on complex technical matters.
- Ability to find and communicate good Palfinger solutions to demanding customers.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a global sales team.
- Ability to perform in an orderly, systematic manner and within agreed deadlines.
- Competitive salary
- Insurance package
- Challenging and inspiring working environment
If this job title appeals your attention, we look forward to receiving your written application! For this position, please use this direct LINK to the application form and do not use the button "online application" below!
Sorry for any inconvenience.