|Job ID #: 10890
|Job category: Functional/Administration
||Location: Kristiansand S
|Position type: Contract
||Department: 670-3.2 Planning department (170)
|Experience required: Not Indicated
|Education required: Bachelors Degree
Aker Solutions provides oilfield products, systems and services for customers in the oil and gas industry world-wide. The company's knowledge and technologies span from reservoir to production and through the life of a field. Aker Solutions brings together engineering and technologies for oil and gas drilling, field development and production. The company employs approximately 25 000 people in more than 30 countries. They apply the knowledge and create and use technologies that deliver their customers' solutions.
We are looking for individuals who are prepared to take a position. Not only a position within Aker Solutions, but also a position on the exciting challenges the global oil and gas industry faces now and in the future
Aker Solutions' Drilling technologies based in Kristiansand, is looking for a Planner who can strengthen our team and support our ambitious growth plans within the oil and gas market.
Responsibilities and tasks
• Establish schedules for all projects in product portfolio
• Update schedule and estimates based upon input from stakeholders
• Evaluate consequences of changes / potensial changes
• Identify cost overruns, low/high productivity or other areas of concern
• Establish and maintain standard product plans for reuse in new projects
• Ensure that plans follow agreed methods and procedures
• Prepare and follow up cut-off progress reporting
• Capacity analysis/input to new projects or schedule changes in projects
• Establishing, maintaining and closing activity plans in PU Kristiansand
• Overview reports for product portfolio
• Regular cut-off reports, or other reports whenever needed
Qualifications & personal attributes
• Technical or administrative university degree. Relevant experience may compensate for lack of formal education.
• Good Norwegian and English skills, both oral and written
• Good communication and co-operation skills
•Adheres to Aker Solutions values
•A team player
•Friendly colleagues in an industry with a bright future
•An environment where you are encouraged to develop your skills and share your knowledge with your colleagues
•Competitive benefits and strong focus on work-life balance
For more information about this and other vacancies, please visit the Aker Solutions website.