The Engineering & Development (E&D) department is responsible for the development of all Roxar Flow Measurement’s technologies and instruments. We are developing some of the most innovative and high-performance products in the industry. Our portfolio includes advanced metering instruments for production, discharge and corrosion monitoring, and smart well solutions with instruments for permanent downhole installation. All products are targeted to help production and reservoir engineers in maximising oil & gas reservoir performance.
We now have one position available as Embedded Hardware Developer towards high temperature electronic products targeted for downhole in our Stavanger office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Designing and qualifying robust, analogue and digital electronics for long lifetime in harsh environments with high temperatures.
The typical tasks involved as an Embedded Hardware Developer are:
• Develop requirement and design specifications to fulfil both functional, mechanical and environmental requirements
• Schematic design, circuit simulation and printed board layout
• Qualify and prove reliability and operating life expectancy by accelerated testing
• Develop test specifications, test electronics, and automated tests
• Board level structures & documentation
• Tight collaboration with in-house production organization to ensure design producibility
• University/Engineering degree in Electronics, cybernetics, instrumentation, automation, signal processing or similar. Minimum 3 years relevant work experience in relevant field
• Structured and thorough
• Good cooperation and communication skills
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
• Analogue hardware design
• Multi-chip module and hybrid microcircuit device technologies
• Production processes and product development
• Development of electronics for installation in down hole applications
• Engage in interdisciplinary topics related to mechanical solutions and materials
• Knowledge on PADS, SPICE, LabView
Roxar is renowned for its great working environment. We are large enough to provide you with broad professional support, yet small enough for your performance to make a difference. Roxar has a challenging environment where people can learn, experiment and grow.
It's all about opportunities!