Our landscape architects are engaged in missions in all business areas.
Of the major ongoing projects include municipal plan for new E18 by Asker construction plan St. Maries street in Sarpsborg and ski station.
In the department for land use and research, we seek both landscape architects with an interest in exploration and interest in the detailed design.
In the department, we have eight landscape architects, while the firm is about 30. In addition, we cooperate with Link landscape where we own shares.
We are interested in both experienced and newly qualified landscape architects.
Applicants must be fluent in oral and written Norwegian.
We are looking for one or more persons interested in:
- Landscape analysis
- Urban planning
- Impact assessmentsand / or
- Detailed design of transport infrastructure
- Urban development
- Personal and professional development in partnership with over 1,400 knowledgeableand dividing Associates
- Modern and functional office space and close proximity to the train / bus / tram in Skoyen
- Opportunities to participate in large interdisciplinary projects
- Good sallary, pension and insurance.
- 5 weeks holiday plus holiday between Christmas / New Year and Easter
- Company cottages and an active and sporty company
To apply to this position, please visit the Multiconsult website and click 'Apply for this position' at the botton of the page.
Department Manager Lars Hjermstad 91715709
Landscape Valborg Leivestad 93035749