To the Department Manufacturing Oil and Gas in Trondheim, we seek talented people who will shape the future together with us.
We seek people with knowledge of and interest in engineering with CAD / BIM / 3D in construction or the construction of concrete and steel.
The work is related to all phases of a project from early studies through detailed design and supervision of the construction phase.
We expect you to have a foundation in construction and / or construction trades. We also expect that you are responsible and will work well with your colleagues and customers. You can be interested in specific fields or want to develop a broad knowledge base.
We use modern CAD tools and are a leader in the development of 3D/4D modeling tools for the construction industry.
• Bachelor-/Ingeniør College of Science in structural engineering and / or construction, minimum 2 years experience
• Or Technical College, Building or BIM Technician Construction, min 3 years experience
• Good technical knowledge and practical skills.
• Good presentation skills in Norwegian.
• Good presentation skills in English.
• Great opportunities to influence your own workday.
• A very good working environment.
• Good social arrangements.
• Challenging work in a stimulating and interdisciplinary environment.
• Excellent opportunities for personal development in a highly professional environment and cooperation with other sections / regions.
• Modern, easily accessible offices at Sluppen in Trondheim.
• Competitive terms.
• Good pension and insurance.
• Five weeks vacation - plus holidaybetween Christmas and New Year and Easter.
To read more about the position, go to the Multiconsult website
. Here you can read about this and other vacancies. Use the 'Apply here button at the bottom of the page to submit your application.
Application with CV must be registered on:
www.rekruttering.totalconsult.no by 1 September.