It is located in the staff under president and will report to the HSE manager.
Key tasks will be:
• Internal and external safety & quality audits
• Deviation management, safety and quality
• Implementation of ISO 9001 - certified management system
• The updating of existing procedures and the development of new procedures
• Assist with daily monitoring of plans, procedures and requirements related to safety and quality
• Assist with documentation in relation to safety and quality in connection with offshore projects
Formal education, preferably B.Sc. / Engineer. Long experience can compensate for lack of formal education. It is desirable to have 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Interesting work in a national and international business
- Good working environment and challenging tasks
- Good development opportunities
- Pension and insurance
- Competitive conditions
- The company can assist with finding housing if desired
Enquiries can be directed to the CEO. Ivar Gaute Kolltveit, tel. 930 44 080 Human Male Leganger Myrdahl, tel. 900 22 333
Written applications should be sent to email@example.com or Fjellstrand AS, 5632 Omastrand, within 30 August 2013.
For more information, please visit the Fjellstrand website here.