It is part of economics and finance department, reporting to the CFO
Key tasks will be:
• In consultation with the project management establish and monitor project plans
• Develop procurement and equipment plans
• In consultation with management establishing production plans
• Cost planning and budgeting
• Strategy Plans
• Construction plans / logistics plans
• Resource Plans
Formal education, preferably B.Sc. / Engineering or technical college. Long experience can compensate for lack of formal education.
- Interesting work in a national and international business
- Good working environment and challenging tasks
- Good development opportunities
- Pension and insurance
- Competitive conditions
- The company can assist with finding housing if desired
Enquiries can be directed Human Male Leganger Myrdahl, tel. 900 22 333
Written applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fjellstrand AS, 5632 Omastrand, within 30 August 2013.
Visit the website for more details.