Overall objective of the job:
- To deliver on the methods and procedures of the project in order to guarantee a safe fit-for-purpose solution that meets project budget and schedule.
Including but not limited to:
- Method statement
- Project procedures
- Task plan
- Client approval or buy-in
- Provide technical support to Project Manager, clients and internal departments regarding the relevant project
- Participate in offshore operations when required
- Liaise with project members on performance in their area of responsibility to ensure successful outcome
- Participate in kick off meetings, HAZIDs and HAZOPs in order to provide clients with required technical input.
- To interact with client in official project meetings in order to establish a working relationship and to have an in-depth understanding of work at hand.
- To identify and be actively involved in the sourcing of materials required in order to ensure full compliance to specification.
- To define scope of work or supplies, define and agree on schedule and assist in the negotiation of price in order to guarantee a technically fit-for-purpose service and /or solutions within budget and on time.
- To assist in formulation a project plan to identify areas requiring engineering inputs in order to make clear list of project engineering deliverables.
to read the full job description, go to the Reef Subsea website.